Neftechim Technologies has always been on the forefront of innovation and understands that operational excellence is key to success to any chemical treatment program. Therefore, we have developed significant capabilities to operate complex Chemical Management System contracts in our target markets, taking responsibility for the entire chemical treatment process. This forces us to go different ways and has made us a technology leader in providing integrated field services. In all we do we are committed to the highest standards of operational excellence and health, safety and quality.
Chemical Management System (CMS)
|Assess total cost of ownership||Detailed system survey and integrated data analysis|
|Understand cause/effect relationships||Professional failure and root cause analysis|
|Find most cost effective solution||Selection of product and application technology|
|Minimize risk/cost of change||Field tests and extended trials|
|Minimize capital expenditure||Field logistics and inventory management|
|Maximize economic impact of program||Chemical injection management|
|Reduction of total cost of ownership (TCO) – Create Added Value||Monitoring and treatment optimization|
|Continuous optimization||Development of new chemical products and technologies|
We work in close cooperation with our R&D and manufacturing departments. That allows us to quickly develop solutions for specific problems even outside of our traditional product lines.
Major Capabilties and Services
At Neftechim Technologies we deliver products and services to our customers under the toughest conditions on this planet. Our Field Services team touches the entire production chain: Reservoir – well – gathering – separation and processing – water management – oil export.
Production Chemical Service Capabilities
- Chemical program monitoring – mobile field labs, sampling, testing and reporting
- In-line probes installation and retrieval – Coupons, bioprobes, ER, LPR, MicroCorr
- Forensic failure analysis – Microscopic and chemical analysis
- Chemical injection systems – Design, installation, monitoring, maintenance and filling
- Remote monitoring of injection systems
- Batch treatment with company-owned treater trucks with multiple products, encapsulated products
Production Enhancement Services
- Acid matrix stimulation – design, logistics and application
- Supply of acid additives – diverters, foamers, chelators, corrosion inhibitors, intensifiers etc.
- Well profile modification for injectors – field tracer testing, sweep analysis, core flood testing
- Squeeze treatments of corrosion and scale inhibitors – squeeze design and backflow monitoring
- Near wellbore remediation – special diagnostic tools to assess damage, design and application
- Non-damaging well-killing - special solution preventing damage to well and formation of well completion and formation of hydrate plugs
- Several customer service facilities are operating under CMS (maintenance shop, warehouse and chemical storage tanks, offices, laboratories and accommodation)
- In total we employ over 150 highly qualified employees and operate over 70 specially equipped trucks and cars